Six Abstracts Accepted for Pediatric Neurooncology Conference
The CBTP presented six publication abstracts that were highlighted at the Society for Neurooncology’s (SNO) 7th Biennial Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Research Conference June 22-24, in Washington, D.C. This conference encourages the sharing of ideas and offers attendees a state-of-the art update in the field of pediatric brain tumor research. Our team presented their work through oral presentations and scientific posters selected by the abstract review committee, including:
1. Development of novel preclinical models and therapeutic strategies for ETMR.
2. Preclinical Validation of a Novel Therapeutic Strategy for Choroid Plexus Carcinoma.
3. Influence of low-intensity focused ultrasound on locoregional drug delivery to the brain.
4. Non-invasive diagnosis of brainstem gliomas in pediatric, adolescent, and young adult patients through cerebrospinal fluid cell-free DNA sequencing.
5. Minimally invasive diagnosis of diffuse leptomeningeal glioneuronal tumor (DLGNT) using cerebrospinal fluid cell-free DNA sequencing in pediatric and young adult patients.
6. Diffuse Midline Glioma with Extracranial Metastasis.
These abstract selections validate the importance and breadth of the great scientific work underway in our lab.